Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEO Episode 3!/Updates For 1/6/10



NEO Episode 3 is now online! That's right, I'm still making them, and the rumor about me not continuing, was a lie. Anyway, I think you'll enjoy this episode as it bring Tsukuyomi into the picture for the first time, and has some strange plot twists.

As for Episode 4, it's been scripted out, some of the Voice Actors have received their lines, and some others haven't yet (still getting them out.) Other than the scripting, that's as far as I got so far, so please be patient for it.

As for other videos, there are a ton in the pipeline, but my Actors have been busy as of late, so none of them have been able to shoot.

Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...