Friday, September 24, 2010

Whose Joke is it Anyway???/Updates For 9/25/10



Hey everyone, my newest video is up, and sorry for the absence of late, but my priorities have been messed up as school and other things have clouded my ability to make as many videos as I would like. I got too many ideas, and no time to make them happen.

Hopefully that will change. As for NEO, the delay has been massive, and I apologize. I was planning on making two episodes over the summer, but something big came up, and it basically tied up my whole summer, and I had no time to work on it at all.

I hope I can still entertain you like I used to! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...