Friday, February 20, 2009

At Least The Mess Is Almost Clean/Updates For 2/20/09



Kevin In The Kar (9) has been uploaded! So, let's chat for a bit.
If you haven't figured this out by now, I'll tell you. Kevin In The Kar is fast approaching it's end. The series so many people liked is going to end soon. I'd hate to say it, but it's true.

So, here's my news to you, the viewers.

There is a new series coming out after Kevin In The Kar has been completed. (That's right, I got off of my lazy butt, and did something.) The new series had it's first promo put out a few days ago. There is an official trailer for the series that will be coming out in a bit. Most likely near the end of Kevin In The Kar's run.

So, hope you'll enjoy it when it comes!

Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...