Thursday, March 26, 2009

Campaigns Suck/Updates For 3/26/09





Ok, so both Senators have gotten through the ultra high-tech security of the CheezeStudios compound, and posted campaign videos in an attempt to get you to vote for them. I have no idea what they were thinking. Anyway, one is about cats and the other is about pretzels. I don't know why they would care so much, but you can't blame them for trying, right?

Sorry about the fact that neither of them are in HD, they were just edited differently.

Remember, TLD-3 is tomorrow!

Please take the poll below my Twitter updates to the left. It's about making my videos downloadable.

Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...