Thursday, April 9, 2009

Two Years And Counting/Updates For 4/9/09




Ok, so today is the 2 year mark since I joined YouTube. I'd like to thank everyone for keeping me alive this long. The actors receive a very special thanks for getting me here, after all, their the ones that were in this crazy stuff.

So, here's the drill.

There is NOT going to be a TLD tomorrow. I'll post it on Monday. What are you complaining about? You get AT LEAST 3 videos next week! You get TLD-5 and How To Annoy People 101-3 on Monday, and TLD-6 on Friday! Stop your whining already, you get more tan ever then.

You're probably wondering where How To Annoy People 101-2 is, right? Well, I was contacted by REVVER, and they said they didn't agree with some of what was in there, so the video was rejected. But, don't worry, episode 3 will (hopefully) go up for them.

Anyway, Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...