Friday, June 5, 2009

The Goody Bag/Updates For 6/5/09



So, I found an old video, and re-edited it together, and called it “Josh Jumps off A Tall Building.” But I wanted to change it's appearance, so I now out it into a new group I call “The Goody Bag.”

“The Goody Bag” is a bunch of old videos I shot when I first started shooting videos. And some of them are good, so I found them, and am going to try and get them posted. (Some of their files are old, and the computer doesn't want to read them.)

Overall, here's what's up with videos and such right now:

-New videos are being re-done in order to create more better looking videos, with better content.
-The Messier525 Show will go onto Hiatus until Kevin and I come up with more ideas.
-How To Annoy People 101 (Sorry about the no posting for a while.) The show has a few more episodes, and they are being worked on.

So, in short, videos are coming, they are just taking much, much longer to get out to you.

So, Stay Tuned! As I may post some as time goes on!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...