Saturday, March 28, 2009

Damn Copyright Problems/Updates For 3/28/09



Ok, so my YouTube says it all. I had to remove many of my videos because of potential copyright issues. Instead of taking the risk, I decided to cover myself, and just delete the videos that I believe might come back to haunt me. At some point, the videos will be available for download. I just have to figure out when I can find enough time to pull them all together and put them up for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

To make up for it though, I'm going to do my best to make my videos better to compensate for the loss.

Stay Tuned! (For non-copyright infringing videos)

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...