Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Annoying People Is Fun!/Updates For 4/1/09



I Have uploaded the first video in my new web series for REVVER! The series is called “How To Annoy People 101.”

I am Prof. Cheeze, and I teach you hundreds of ways to annoy people.

My class has just begun, and I hope you enroll by hitting that little green “SUBSCRIBE” button on the front page of my REVVER account.

I hope you'll like it, after all, it takes forever on these things.

My class meets on Mondays, and sometimes some other days, depending on how long it takes me to get to class.

Looking at the video schdule, I'm going to have one heck of a busy month. Two Web Series at once, Am I crazy? NO!!!!! I just love making videos.

Remember TLD airs on Fridays on YouTube, How To Annoy People 101 airs Mondays on REVVER.


Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...