Sunday, March 29, 2009

Downloads Are Awesome/Updates For 3/29/09 (2)

Ok, so here's some big news for you. I have made the following videos available for download:

Cheeze Interviews BunnyBoom17-Part 1
Cheeze Interviews BunnyBoom17-Part 2
Cheeze Interviews BunnyBoom17-Part 3
Cheeze Interviews SpongeBlair-Part 1
Cheeze Interviews SpongeBlair-Part 2
Kevin In The Kar (1)
Kevin In The Kar (2)
Kevin In The Kar (4)
Kevin In The Kar (5)
Kevin In The Kar Special-Inside The Glove Compartment

A lot of videos for you! All those in one day, I must be out of my mind.

Ok, so here's how it goes. I have the complete Drive 1 of Kevin In The Kar for you to download, as well as the complete first season of Cheeze Interviews, and the Kevin In The Kar Special.

So, to save some time, your welcome. I deleted them yesterday off of YouTube, and here are the majority of them back up for you to own, and watch at your leisure. One day their gone, and the next, you can own them. Aren't I nice?

I'll try to upload Drive 2 of Kevin In The Kar soon. Those will take some work to get together. The Cheeze Interviews files are small in size, and easy to work with. The Kevin In The Kar episodes are big and bulky.

Unfortunately, the Halloween Special may not be uploaded. There's just too many issues with it. I may get into it, and cut out all the problems, but until then, it won't go up.

I have also decided to post my videos for download at requests. If you see any of my videos you wish to own, send me a message on YouTube, and I'll post them for you to download. If I can't find the original file of the video, I'll get them for you, it'll just take some time. So please be patient.

You can find all of the links to the above mentioned videos below.

Stay Tuned For More Videos And Downloads!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...