Friday, April 3, 2009

Government Doesn't Work!/Updates For 4/3/09


Ok, so the big debate has yet to end, and now we enter round 2 of debates. It's really heating up as Senators Douche Bag and Senator Hancock keep fighting for the right to become president. And the constant interruptions from Senator Tyler don't help. I mean, he's not even running!

This marks the longest episode of TLD so far, over 10 minutes long!

Whatever, either way, unfortunately, this episode IS NOT in True HD. Believe me, I'm upset too. It's just hard to get good HD capabilities these days.

Anyway, I'm heading forward with my plans, and I am continuing to come up with new and better ideas for my videos.

Stay Tuned, As There Is Always More To Come!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...