Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheeze Remastered/Updates For 5/27/09



ok, I know it's been awhile since I've updated this site, and there have been a few videos posted since then. But hey, non of the videos up to this point have been anything really major, they haven't been like an episode of The Messier525 Show. On top of that, if you've been following my Twitter account, I've been sick for a while. Nothing major though. :)

So, the reason I'm updating the site now is I have a video asking you, the viewers which of my videos you would like to see remastered. That's right, I have found the way to make my old videos better in video and audio quality.

Leave a comment on the video's page telling me what video you would like remastered. The conditions are spelled out in the video.

Until Friday When Episode 4 Airs, Stay Tuned!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...