Friday, May 15, 2009

Messier To The Third Power/Updates For 5/15/09



Ok, I managed to post episode 3 today. Lucky you, you get the fun episode! :)

So, episode 3 has some really fun stuff, you get Kevin's full HI video, and a bunch of other things too.

Now, for the sad news. I have no idea what I should do next. If you have any ideas, leave a comment on episode 3!

Kevin has done some pretty strange things over the years I've known him, but it's always fun.

He always manages to find ways to get everyone to laugh.

If you like the part in episode 3 entitled: The adventures of Space Boy, I'm thinking of posting the full video on REVVER.

The How To Annoy People 101 lesson for this week will take some time to post, (REVVER takes forever on it.)

So, Hope You'll Enjoy The Videos. Stay Tuned For More!

No comments:

3/15/11 Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to work on much lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue showing ...